How to duplicate a campaign
Duplicating a campaign is an easy way to copy all or part of the main components of a compaign: the ad items, the zone assignments, and the channel assignments. Duplicating one or more of these components lets you quickly prepare ad setups for different periods or test different combinations of ad items or assignment details.
- Go to the section of the relevant advertiser (Your AdButler > Advertisers > Your Advertiser).
- In the Campaigns table, tick the checkbox beside the campaign that you want to duplicate.
- Click Duplicate at the bottom of the table. The Duplicate Campaign window will appear.
- Select the advertiser to which the duplicate campaign will be assigned. To assign the duplicate campaign to the same advertiser, click Use Current Advertiser.
- Select the campaign components to duplicate.
- Click Duplicate. The duplicate campaign will appear in the Campaigns table of the advertiser you assigned it to.