Creating a user login for an Advertiser
AdButler allows you to create a sub user account for an advertiser which allows them to log in and view their stats. Additionally, they can also manage their campaigns if you give them access to do so.
Creating an advertiser account
- Click on Advertisers in the left hand navigation menu.
- Click on the specific advertiser you want to create an user account for.
- Click the Edit Advertiser Properties button in the right hand column of your advertiser's page.
- Check the Optional user access box.
- Enter the email of the person you are providing access to, and set a password (optional).
- Set the privileges for the advertiser.
- Click the Save button to create the account.
When you click save, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail you provided that includes their password and instructions they can follow to login.
What do they have access to?
An advertiser account can access all statistics related to them. They cannot look at any zones or publishers, even if they're assigned to them.
The statistics can be accessed both through the Statistics and Statistics Reports tools. Advertisers are able to run custom reports, save settings, and download their data in multiple formats.
Advertiser's can also access the account's Conversion Tags and, if allowed, schedule an ad.
Scheduling a new ad
A scheduled ad will notify the admin of the AdButler account, giving them the option to approve the ad and assign it to an existing campaign or zone.
The scheduling form is on the first page when the advertiser logs in. It allows the advertiser to set a quota, a time frame, their contact email, the destination, and either the location of the creative or the HTML code.