Grab Your Fill Of These New Ad Serving Tricks & Treats 🎃🍬
It’s that time of year again - spooks and specters are often reported to be rising from their otherworldly retreats, and this phenomenon doesn't elude web properties!
What better way to capitalize on all of the impish impressions creeping about than with some chilling new ad serving updates?
(Carve out the perfect ad configuration to fill your visitors with a spirited Halloween fright!)
Don't be startled by this first big announcement!
AdButler has recently released an early access application for its upcoming ad network program named AdLeap.
Featuring one-click integration with your existing AdButler account, access to our (living) human support who you already know and love, and extensive compatibility, we're certain this new opportunity will be a graveyard smash you won't want to miss out on.
As always, there are plenty of platform updates skulking in the shadows that are sure to keep your audiences from going ghostly this Halloween season - so grab a light source and press on, if you dare! 🕯️
👻 Here are the main feature updates at the center of the spectral spotlight:
- An updated Self-Serve Marketplace has been released to several customers prior to a full release.
- Support for VAST4 has been released to several customers prior to a full release for all users.
- The Contextual Management Platform has had several new features added, including:
- Date range selection for total impressions & clicks.
- A "top keywords and categories" module in the publisher view.
- A UI update to the “Add Segment” modal which includes impressions per segment.
Improved ad refreshing to only update when an ad is viewed.
Added audio file support for VAST ads on Spotify.
- Added unique delivery support for VAST.
- Added a new "Website Ads" preview option.
- Added new Native Ad Templates (Styled and Custom Rendering / API).
- Added a new "Calendar View" option for publisher campaigns.
- Added ad requests to geo-summary pages.
- Added metadata keys to the list of publisher properties.
- Added two-factor authentication to pricing.
👁️ Restless spirits aren't always visible to the naked eye, but these UI improvements certainly are:
- Zones icons updated.
- Removed BidPhysics from the programmatic list.
- Updated the open destination URL button.
- Unified the "Bulk Upload" and "Upload" buttons in the media library.
- Improved native template drop-downs.
- Channel assignments are now shown on the email zone page.
- Updated buttons in the programmatic endpoints page.
- Updated the platform targets page.
- Updated the help button on all pages.
- Completed a visual overhaul to the "User Accounts" page.
- Added pagination to the ad item list within the zone management page.
Want to learn more about these features and updates? Contact our haunted hotline.
🧠⚡ Some AdButler users have brought their own experimental creations to life using these custom solutions:
- Adding the ability to promote sponsored products for retailers within the self-serve solution.
- Adding targeting functionality by known user ID using cookies.
- Adding a CTA button option within large video ads.
- Adding functionality for VAST non-linear media size matching.
- Adding rich media ZIP support for VAST non-linear media.
- Adding VAST duration/skip settings for non-linear media.
- Adding a custom VAST option (ad rendering disabled).
- Adding RTB bid response fields required by LoopMe.
- Adding a CSV download option for advanced reports.
- Adding a date selector for monthly summary stat reports.
Would similar features help you to raise a revenue Frankenstein of your own? Commune with us to get started!
🕸️🕷️ Diligent spiders have trapped 53 pesky software problems, with the most notable bug fixes including:
- Expired ad items showing the wrong start and end dates.
- An issue related to the maximum length ofnative templates.
- User accounts being unable to view stats from deleted campaigns.
- Being unable to save VAST priorities.
- An issue related to "Select All" within the table search function.
- An issue related to being unable to select some values for credit card expiry dates.
⚰️🧛 The denizens of several creaky coffins have left behind some new content to sink your canines into:
- 🎙️ Episode 3 of the AdTech Unscripted podcast is live! Give it a listen from our podcast page, or watch the video version on YouTube.
- 📜 Identities can be difficult to distinguish around this time of year - but fortunately, contextual advertising requires no such knowledge! Read up on the art of contextual relevance in this series of arcane articles:
🦇 To prevent everyone from going batty, several new help documents have been scribed and deciphered:
- New guides about AdButler's new Contextual Management features: Segments and Tags
- A new guide about Tier Resource Limits.
- A new guide about the Campaign Calendar.
- A new guide about the Live Website Preview.
- A new guide for Creating Native Ad Items.
- A new guide about Enabling/Disabling Two-Factor Authentication.
- An updated guide for Enabling Automatic Ad Refreshing.
- An updated guide for Creating Email Newsletter Ads.
That’s all for this month's otherworldly update showcase!
From all of us here at AdButler, have a safe and spooky Halloween season - we hope you score a hefty haul of haunted impressions & clicks from your web properties this year! 🎃