How to edit your profile
The AdButler Account settings contain basic information about the Administrator, including the login email and password, name, and preferred time zone and currency. It's important to keep this section updated.
Changing your account information
- Log into your admin account at adbutler.com.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the left navigation menu. The Settings page will appear.
- Click Account. The Account settings section will appear.
- The Account settings is divided into Personal account settings and Security account settings. In the Personal account settings, make sure to click Save Changes when updating your information.
- The Security account settings lets you change your password and enable or disable two-factor authentication.
If you change your login email, password, or both, you will need to log in again with the new credentials. If you enable two-factor authentication, you will be automatically logged out.