Creating a Custom HTML Ad item
Using a Custom HTML / 3rd-Party Ad Tag you can serve a block of HTML code for a custom ad or tracking script.
Creating a Custom HTML Ad Item
- Open up the Advertiser campaign or Publisher zone where you want to add a custom HTML Ad Item
- Add New ad item, selecting Custom HTML/3rd Party Tags
- Name the ad item by filling in the field. The name is only used for statistical purposes and isn't displayed with the ad item.
- If you're using our click tracking macros and your ad doesn't have a destination, enter one into the Destination URL field.
- Raw HTML/Script - paste the ad item code here.
- Tracking pixel - If your advertiser has provided one, paste the tracking pixel here
- Backup Image - If you're including a fallback with your zone tag, either paste in the URL of a creative or select one from the media library in the Backup image field.
Configuring zone tags