How to generate ads.txt entries for publishers
When you're using our programmatic features, you may need to add yourself to your publishers' ads.txt files.
The seller domain is the domain that hosts your sellers.json file, and is your main contact domain.
- Log in as the Administrator.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the left navigation menu. The Settings page will appear.
- Click on Features & Organization Preferences. The Features and Organization Preferences page will appear.
- Enter your seller domain in the RTB Seller Domain field.
- Click Update Settings.
- Go to the section of the relevant publisher (Your AdButler > Publishers > Your Publisher ).
- Click Get ads.txt Entry on the right menu. The Get ads.txt Entry window will appear.
- Select the appropriate seller type.
You can now copy and send the generated entry to your publisher.
For more information, read the IAB OpenRTB ads.txt specification.