How to generate ads.txt entries for publishers
When you're using our programmatic features, you may need to add yourself to your publishers' ads.txt files.
Step 1: Configure Seller Domain
The seller domain is the domain that hosts your sellers.json file, and is your main contact domain.
- Log in as the Administrator.
- Click on Settings at the bottom of the left navigation menu. The Settings page will appear.
- Click on Features & Organization Preferences. The Features and Organization Preferences page will appear.
- Enter your seller domain in the RTB Seller Domain field.
- Click Update Settings.
Step 2: Generate ads.txt Entry
- Go to the section of the relevant publisher (Your AdButler > Publishers > Your Publisher ).
- Click Get ads.txt Entry on the right menu. The Get ads.txt Entry window will appear.
This button will appear only if you have entered a seller domain as described in Step 1.
- Select the appropriate seller type.
You can now copy and send the generated entry to your publisher.
For more information, read the IAB OpenRTB ads.txt specification.