New Monetization Opportunities To Brighten March 🌞💰
Spring is finally here! 🌷
Longer days mean more time, energy, and opportunities to monetize your web properties - and there are some exciting new platform announcements to help you do just that.
For starters, AdButler has recently launched a new early access program for our upcoming Contextual Management Solution.
Be among the first to add this versatile management tool to your AdButler tool kit today:
AdButler has also made our new Partnership Program available for public interest.
Think your business would benefit from up-selling, cross-selling, or collaborating with AdButler? Visit our new partnership page to learn more and get in touch with the team:
We’re pleased to announce our latest partnership through the program with SoCast Digital, a content management solution dedicated to serving the radio sector.
As always, a few other updates have also sprung to life across the system.
Take a look for yourself!
🌷 Some fresh new feature updates have popped up on the platform:
- UI Update: Advertiser Table converted to Vue.
- UI Update: Programmatic reports converted to Vue.
- A new version of the AdButler WordPress plugin (version 1.29) has been released with SSL enforced, among other changes.
Want to learn more about these features? Contact our support team.
🌷 These custom solutions may help some budding new ideas spring to mind:
- Implementing custom ad unit types: "Film Strip" and "Side Door" style ad displays.
- Adding a "Preview" button for VAST/Audio ads at the Zone level.
- Making email zone columns and information setup similar to standard zones.
Would these features or similar ones help you to lift your revenue? Contact us and let's talk!
🌷 Spring breezes have blown away 26 software bugs since our last update, with the most notable bug fixes including:
- Fixed Manager level accounts not being able to assign PMP deals to Zones.
- Fixed the ability to copy VAST channels.
- Fixed ImprovedDigital demand partner OpenRTB requests not working properly.
- Fixed Active Ads report not being able to be viewed properly.
- Fixed custom report hyperlinks sent via email not displaying data properly.
🌷 If you haven’t tapped into digital audio advertising, you may be missing out on a lucrative revenue stream. This new blog sheds some sunlight on audio advertising opportunities:
Help Resource Updates:
🌷 The support team has been tending to our diverse garden of help resources, with a variety of improvements made to make it easier to grow your knowledge of the platform:
- Our API docs section has received a complete structural & visual overhaul to make it easier than ever to find the resources you’re looking for.
- Created a new article for new users about the AdButler user interface.
- Created a new article on testing VAST zone tags.
- Updated an article on App.js events.
- Updated an article on obtaining manual tracking pixel links.
- Updated an article on making batched ad requests.
That’s it for this month’s refreshing update!
There are quite a few new software improvements in the pipeline, and we’re eager to share them with you as soon as they become available a bit later this season.
Until then, enjoy the longer days, warmer weather, and we hope you have a sunny start to your spring! 🌞