A Fun-Filled Winter Update For February! 💙🙌
February is often deemed the “unfun” part of winter by those who live in snowy parts of the world - with many festivities and celebrations having long come to a close.
Fortunately, there are quite a few exciting updates from AdButler to offset any melancholy moods you may be experiencing during this wintery month!
(Similar to the common disruptions found in ad tech, stubborn winters can conceal the path most travelled - but they also offer an opportunity to find new trails through the forest!)
(Image credit to talented pixel artist Mark Ferrari.)
You’re probably wondering what forests have to do with serving ads.
We're pleased to announce that, through a combination of efficiency and offsets, AdButler has become a certified carbon-neutral company. You can read all about the details here.
We hope that this new milestone helps you feel as good as we do about serving ads, while contributing to the reforestation and sustainability of forest regions throughout the world. 🌲 🌲 🌲
There’s also one more exciting announcement we’d like to share - AdButler will be attending the AdMonsters 2022 Publisher Forum from March 6th - March 9th!
AdButler’s founder and CEO, Rajiv Khaneja, will be speaking at the event about contextual management platforms - something we’re eager to share more about soon!
You can find Rajiv alongside a lineup of other great speakers on the event’s webpage:
As always, there are also some new updates to the AdButler platform sliding your way!
❄️ These feature updates are helping to ensure the platform stays frosty:
- Added the ability to access event logs through our API.
- Added a new placement-level demand forecasting API endpoint.
- Added the ability to dynamically match dynamic zone sizes to the nearest IAB unit for programmatic ad serving.
- Updated UI: Enhanced metadata availability in all resources.
- Updated UI: Added Sandbox accounts to the "Change Account" modal.
Want to learn more about these features? Contact our support team.
❄️ Here are some cool custom solution ideas that companies have recently implemented:
- Adding campaign, advertiser, and ad sizes as new custom event log fields.
- Adding the option to have a different CPM rate for display vs video ads.
- Adding a date selector component to the “active ads” report.
- Updating the PMP deal zone assignment page to Vue.js.
Would these features or similar ones help you to lift your revenue? Contact us and let’s talk!
❄️ We’ve chilled out 12 existing software bugs - with the most notable bug fixes including:
- Fixed campaign click & conversion details not sorting based on date.
- Fixed “publisher.view” graph not loading for publisher accounts.
- Fixed character limits on banner names.
- Fixed manager accounts not saving VAST weight.
❄️ In response to a hailstorm of requests from different regions, we’ve undergone a major infrastructure upgrade to add support for IPV6 to the entire AdButler platform.
❄️ Google seems to have gotten cold feet with their FLoC (Federated Learning of Cohorts) program, proposing “Topics” in its place. You can read all about the latest news from Google in these posts:
What are Google's FLoC & FLEDGE Updates?
Google Replaces FLoC With Topics - What does it mean & what's next?
That’s it for this month’s update blizzard!
While Valentine's day has already passed us by, we hope you’ll find traces of love still in the air with this update from our team to yours! 💙