Ad-Tech Customer Support
AdButler is hiring!
We are growing our Customer Support team, seeking the best and brightest to join
our ranks as a Customer Support agent. In this position, you’ll become part of
our front-line customer support team, responsible for handling product support,
implementation, onboarding and assisting in demonstrations.
Things you’d be doing:
- Inbound product support through various channels (Phone, Live Chat, Email, Ticket).
- Onboarding new customers, assisting them in setting up their account.
- Assisting in doing online demonstrations of the platform with the sales team.
- Identify patterns in user feedback and provide suggestions and recommendations to the development team.
- Actively involved in helping share the future of the product and platform.
- Participate in weekly team meetings and continual training.
- Identify known issues and escalate it up the support chain as required.
- Work varying hours.
- Travel to conferences and events.
What you bring to the table:
- Enjoy helping customers solve problems.
- An eagerness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to commit to a varying schedule.
- Able to legally work in Canada, or as an independent contractor in your country.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English Requirement)
- Highly motivated and a self-starter.
- Excellent soft-skills and personality.
The ideal candidate has:
- Experience of education in Ad-Tech, Ad-Ops or Marketing.
- Experience in SaaS solutions.
- Experience troubleshooting technical problems.
- Experience working remotely.
What we offer:
- An excellent renumeration package plus the ability to earn quarterly bonuses based on performance.
- Employer Paid Benefits (Canadian residents)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off Policy
- Employer Paid Ad-Ops training and courses.
- Flexibility to work anywhere with a high-speed internet connection.
- Flexible schedule
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Contact our hiring manager with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org