Campaigns are used to serve one or more ad items of a single size. Campaigns are served to Publisher zones by creating a zone assignment. Every ad item that is included in a campaign will share the same assignment details, but each ad item can be assigned a specific weight to allow you to prioritize one ad item over another.
There are three types of campaign that you can create:
|Standard Campaign||Used for serving image, HTML/Rich-media, Flash to Standard or E-mail zones.|
|Text Campaign||Used for serving text-based ads to Text Ad zones.|
|VAST Campaign||Used for serving VAST video-based ads to a VAST Ad zones.|
Read more about the different campaign types ...
- Navigate to the advertiser which you wish to create the campaign under.
- Click the Add New button under the type of campaign you wish to create.
- Give the campaign a name.
- If you are creating a standard campaign you will set an ad item size and add optional roadblock tags.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window.
Tips for organizing campaigns
- Try and create a campaign for each unique ad campaign you are running. Do not reuse previous campaigns and assignments.
- Use a consistent naming convention that will make it easy to recognize them throughout the AdButler interface.
- Each ad item within a campaign can have a unique weight and can be paused individually.