How to Assign Campaigns to Zones or Channels
Once your campaign is created, you can assign it to a zone or channel to start serving ads.
How to assign a campaign to a zone or channel
- Navigate to the advertiser Campaign that you want to assign.
- Click the Assign to Zone button below "Zone Assignments" table or "Assign to Channel" below "Channels" table
- Select the Zone or Channel you would like to assign the campaign to.
- Setup your assignment details. Read more about assignments...
- Click "Save" at the bottom of the page.
Some things to keep in mind when assigning a campaign:
There must be at least one banner added to a campaign before it can be assigned.
In order to assign a Banner Campaign to a Banner Zone, the campaign and zone sizes must match.
You will only be able to assign a campaign to a zone of the corresponding type. Read more about campaign types ...
Channels are not visible if you have not created one. Read more about channels...
You can assign a campaign to any channel, but it will only be selected to serve if you have included a zone included that accepts that campaign type.