AdButler helps the web's most creative publishers serve and measure advertisements to their websites, apps, email newsletters, videos, podcasts, and more.
We’re Bootstrapped, Profitable, and Growing.
Our success comes from building a great platform that solves our customer's problems. Our growth comes from constantly expanding and improving our platform.
We believe that great products can only be built by great people. So we’re on a quest to find the smart, creative, and motivated people, and create an environment in which they thrive.
Over 1,500 publishers, including some of the web’s biggest companies, trust AdButler's technology and team to help them generate revenue. We are currently serving over 100 billion requests per month while continuously innovating on features and simplifying workflows to delight and empower our users.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Set the vision and strategic plan to grow revenue
- Tap into your network of industry leaders to grow AdButler’s brand and business, selling to major publishers at the most senior levels
- Head the complete sales cycle from opportunity identification to contract negotiation and close
- Continuously drive pipeline development and effectively manage the stages of the pipeline; own sales forecast accuracy, demand generation, deal strategy development and trend analysis. Monitor all sales and other key performance metrics.
- Ensure our new and existing reps are both onboarded and "everboarded" well; programs, coaching, training, and tools are in place to provide ongoing learning and development
- Serve as a catalyst for change and continuous improvement - leverage existing resources, develop new material, and work with other key personnel to refine and implement changes in our existing sales strategy.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 7 years in sales, a proven track record as a "hunter", and an ability to drive strategic sales cycles and close business
- Has 5 years of experience successfully leading a high-performing sales team
- Has in-depth experience in the online advertising sector (minimum 3 years)
- Can be an innovative and results-oriented senior sales contributor with strong software/tech sales experience
- Has exceptional communication and presentation skills - ability to speak fluently to senior executives, salespeople, and product managers
- Has a deep passion for sales and coaching
- Strong ability to take initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and is comfortable with change
- Is curious and has a great sense of humor
What would make you really stand out?
- Working knowledge of the AdTech market
- Experience selling to big publishers
Benefits & perks:
- Excellent health benefits (medical and dental) if you live in Canada
- Ability to work remotely from wherever you are most productive
- Unlimited paid vacation and flexible working hours
As part of the application, we'll ask for:
- A cover letter describing your skills, passions, and how you like to work
- A resume
Send us your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.